Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!

It's little man's birthday today. He's 3! I just can't believe it. The time has gone by so fast. He's grown up so much too, in this last year. I miss him liking to sit with me, now the only thing I'm good for is heating up some chicken nuggets and filling the good ol' cup-cup. Those days are behind us now, he's only going to grow more independent and aware of the world around him.

I spent a lot of time on the computer this weekend. I re-did my weekly 365 layouts. I used the templates I got from Jen Wilson. I hope that she puts out the week titles by themselves, I can't buy more templates. lol I may have to email & suggest it, I wonder if that's ok to do?

I also worked with Amanda Heimann's new kit Truly Yours, you can find it in The Digi Files #2, available now at The Daily Digi. Which, by the way, they have a great tutorial today on making eyes 'pop' in pictures. I even did a layout of Tom for a challenge at The Digi Chick.







I really should remove myself from the computer for a bit. Tend to the birthday boy & clean up the house a bit. We will probably celebrate his birthday tomorrow since we are expecting 2 packages of presents tomorrow. We are foregoing a cake this year and making a trip to Coldstone instead. We would just waste a cake, as much as we all love sweets & chocolate in this house, we just don't usually cut into the cake again after the birthday. We figured by going to Coldstone everyone could get what they wanted & it would all be eaten so no waste. Ok, birthday boy is in meltdown mode...

No comments: