Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope that you are all feeling loved today :) We had no big plans. The boys opened their goody bags from Grandma and enjoyed a piece of candy. Our cable company is offering 1c pay-per-view movies this weekend so Tom and I thought we would see which ones were available to see. The boys of course decided to play games instead. Right now Tom is out picking up our Chinese food order. It's the first time we've gotten Chinese food here, I really wanted some chicken chop suey, but it doesn't seem to be on the menu anywhere around here.

I'm feeling better, much better than last week, but still tender on my right side. I had to pick up Alex a few times this week and it wasn't easy. We also picked up the last of some birthday gifts for the little man, who will be 3 on Tuesday. I really can't believe that it's been 3 years.

I also managed to work on a couple of layouts over this past week. Two were for Christy Haig, a template designer at Digital Candy. She needed some people to make a few layouts with some of her templates so of course I offered. I love templates, I wouldn't get nearly as much scrapping done if I didn't use them. I really need to go through my scrap supplies though, I have a lot of things that just aren't my style anymore. When I was first starting out I think I downloaded nearly every freebie available. lol





It's almost 6pm and I realize that I should have taken my photo for the day before now. I hate that all of the lights in our house are orange and make my photos look horrible. I'm ok at removing the orange hue sometimes, but alot of times I get really frustrated with it. Like yesterday I just used a b/w action on the photo to make it look halfway decent.

With that, I'm off for tonight...going to play a Scene-It game with the boys or something.

No comments: