Tuesday, November 25, 2008

holiday ideas

The holidays are rapidly approaching and I've been racking my poor mind trying to think of great gifts for everyone. It's been a bit more difficult this year considering I also have to factor in the shipping. We don't want to only send gift cards though. So, I've been on the look-out for some great, inexpensive gifts.

Something Blue Studios has some great magnets, magnet calendars and even some jewelry that they will add your pictures or art to. The prices seem fair, though I have never ordered from them before, so I can't say how their quality or service is. I'm thinking of ordering some of these flair buttons for our fridge to slip in everyone's stocking.

I've also been thinking about our Christmas cards for this year. I would like to send out photo Christmas cards this year since we won't be able to make it to MI to see everyone. Memory Makers has 3 card sets from Michelle Coleman, so far these are probably my favorite set. Though the ones from Traci Reed are keeping me from making a decision. lol

No comments: