Thursday, August 7, 2008

bad blogger...?

At one point in my life I considered myself to be a pretty decent writer, now, after re-reading some of my previous posts I am questioning myself. Of course it doesn't help that I just skimmed over the Blogging Basics 101 blog and found that my rambling tendencies are more likely to be passed over by readers. That's too bad for me. I realize I don't write compelling posts on political standpoints, environmental concerns, or financial matters, and I'm sure that my less-than-cohesive entries aren't entirely interesting to some, but this is my blog. It's my life, and this is me.

I tend to ramble (just ask Kathy) in a phone conversation, so it's obviously going to spill over into a blog post about just how much fun I had doing laundry this afternoon.

Ah, well...I have nothing else to really say today...til another interesting thought comes along.

No comments: