Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Are you wearing the same

thing you had on yesterday?????

Was what was heard in my house this morning, not once, but twice.

lol Anthony fell asleep on the couch last night after eating dinner so I threw him in bed in what he was wearing. He came downstairs in the exact same thing he wore all day yesterday. Then I took a closer look at Tommy. I knew he was wearing the same shorts, kind of hard to disguise the blue plaid shorts. A second and third glance at his shirt told me he was wearing the exact same thing as yesterday also! lol I tried to be nice about it, but Tommy had hurt feelings over it.

I meant to get my camera this morning when I woke them up, I was contemplating doing a layout about our morning routine. Maybe stealing the idea from this layout by Ali Edwards. Plus I need to get my camera out more often, it's just awkward with the dog and Alex never wants to cooperate. lol I'm trying to research getting a new P&S camera for the trip to CA. I don't really want to spend the money, but there are times that I wished that I didn't have to lug around my big camera.

I ordered two calendars this morning for Christmas presents, it cost me a bit more than I wanted, but I was able to pull it altogether through iPhoto and it looked nice. I was able to put 7 photos on a page, some pages had less. Total cost after shipping/fees for one 13 x 10.4" calendar was $25.98. I had to place 2 orders since I add more photos that include J in the one for my MIL. I hope they turn out nice. Then all I have to finish working on is the cd calendars for my Grandma & Grandpa. I'd like to get a photo calendar for my house, but I think I'm going to do my fav photos from the year so maybe I'll order one in December.

On a roll though...if only getting the car situation figured out was this easy, or cleaning my house. hahaha

No comments: