Friday, September 5, 2008

mommy...mommy...mommy!

So, this is what I hear alot from Alex lately. I don't know where he picked up the Mommy part of it, I usually refer to myself as Mom to the boys. The boys have never called me anything but Mom. I'm trying to figure out how well he likes being the only one at home, but I think the change is still too new or him. I was hoping to be close to a routine by the end of the week, but it's not happening. I was soo tired this morning that I went back to bed til I hear a little voice coming up the stairs yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!" lol

I looked at Tommy's soccer schedule yesterday when Tom got home and realized that he has games 2x a week for 2-3 weeks along with practices 2x a week. There is a week or two at the end of the month that there isn't even a game on Saturday. It's really odd how they have done the game schedule. Tomorrow is his first game and I forgot to ask his coach which jersey he's supposed to wear. lol

Well, I need to go get started on the mess in the toy room. I have a horrible mess waiting for me in the computer room. It almost makes me sick each time I see it. lol

And just for kicks, a video of Alex...He didn't like it when I tried to give him the lightning bug. It's a video from my SIL's cell phone, so it's not great quality.

No comments: