Monday, September 1, 2008

September, already?

I can't believe it's September already. I don't have anything specific to write about today, so I'm just going to point out some highlights of my weekend.

I found out that My Pic Tales is offering a single page printing service now.

They are also offering 20% off until today (though I read somewhere they extended it to Sept 7th). I just got some prints done through scrapbookpictures.com in July. I'm thinking about getting a couple prints done if the shipping isn't too much for just a handful of prints. Maybe I will get a couple extra to put in the 12x12 scrapbook frames I've been wanting to purchase.

I listed some things on Craigs List yesterday & today, there are still some other things that I'd like to get listed. The games I listed on ebay for the boys ended yesterday, we didn't get as much as I'd hope for them, but we will be free of them.

The boys start school tomorrow. I'm excited for them, it's going to open up so many doors for Anthony. Tom is going in late to see them off on the bus the first day. Tommy has his first (the team's 2nd) soccer practice on Wednesday evening.

I've got to go on a digital supply spending freeze for the next few months. I've done good in August & July, not buying too much, though I did buy stuff that I probably didn't need to. I would like to still allow myself $10 each payday, but every penny we can scrape together will help. We have alot of money going out in October, and not nearly enough money coming in. Ah, the joys of moving!

No comments: