Monday, June 23, 2008

Back in action

...sort of...

So, upon arriving home something odd was happening with the internet connection. I ignored it Saturday night hoping that the problem would be resolved overnight and it would all be ok the next day. Unfortunately it wasn't. Tom spent alot of time on the phone with Verizon and they scheduled a service call for Thursday, between 8am and 10pm. I wanted to drop their service right then and get something else. Thankfully, a new router, reset of the modem and some patience and it seems to all be working. Well, everything except the desktop, we'll get that figured out though.

So, it was nice to see everyone in MI, but it's really nice to be home. I'll update more when I've had a chance to get my email cleared out and some things taken care of.

No comments: