Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a party {animal}

lmao I am such a lame person. Here I sit with nothing to do on a Saturday night. Not that I would expect a hot date or anything (what would my husband think??? lol) seeing as we normally never do anything on a Saturday night. My kids are waiting in their beds for me to tuck them in. Alex is downstairs passed out on the couch (since 8!) waiting for me to bring him upstairs for the night. The boys started playing games around 8 or so and I took a quick nap! lmao I'm still tired, but I have a mess from dinner that needs to be picked up. There's an overflowing garbage can also, but it's pouring outside again so it'll wait until tomorrow.

The boys & I attempted to go through toys today. I just didn't have the motivation to do much though so we only conquered the basement. We have a box full of baby toys now and the big, plastic toy box is now waiting upstairs to be cleaned and listed on Craigs List. Although I'm half tempted to keep it for a while longer. Now I just have to go through the boxes strewn all over the basement to see whats what.

It was a bit warm here today. I never did remember to check the temperature at all during the day, but I ended up turning on the a/c. It was just unbearable upstairs and on the main level. The main level was pretty comfortable after a bit, but it's still horribly stuffy upstairs. Hopefully I can turn it off in a couple of days and not have to mess with it again until Tom comes home so we can turn the vents. I have no idea how to do it so I'll just leave it to him, I hope that it solves the problem.

I finished up a layout today that I started a few weeks ago. I started it for the SSD Cookie Decorating Challenge, but I couldn't get anything to work for me once I got all the photos in place. Now I'm glad I waited, the I Sea collab from Amanda & Eva is cute and I love how it looks now. I try not to buy many "cutesy" kits because I find that I don't scrap with cutesy stuff, but this one was adorable. I was hoping that it had more animal stickers, but oh well.




I upgraded the family blog to the newest version of Wordpress and uploaded a new theme. I hate that I haven't found one that I love. I know that a good part of that is because it's not personal, but I just haven't been able to make one up. I even started to try to make a new header today for the new theme and I couldn't do it.

Well, I suppose I should get my butt up off the bed and get the kiddos tucked in & the kitchen cleaned up. I have to start making my lists of things to get done before we leave. Tom will be home in 2 weeks, I can't believe that nearly a week has passed already, but I also can't believe it's only been a week. lol Ah, I love the thunder. :)

No comments: