Sunday, June 29, 2008

photography blog

So, I am *pretty sure* I have settled on my photography business name, of Kelly B Photography. Not sure exactly how the logo & print version of the name will look yet though. Holly at the Pink Ink forums gave me the suggestion after I posted with my ideas. I need to run it by the hubby first, but I like it. It doesn't require anyone to spell or pronounce our last name. lol So, I started up a blogger blog for it and I will hopefully be able to get my first post up there tomorrow.

We are still waiting for Tom's leave to be approved too. It's irritating that it's been sitting waiting to be approved for over 5 days since they've been back. Hopefully on Monday we'll have some sort of answer, it would be nice to know whether or not to start packing or not; and whether or not Jackie should plan on driving down to get Jason.

I've got quite a few pics from our new slip 'n slide adventure last night, it's just hard for me to do much right now since lil man is rolling all over on the couch next to me.

Tom and I also have tickets to go out to San Diego in August! Hopefully we'll be able to find a house to hopefully buy, or at the very least rent. I can't run a business out of a house on base, so I wouldn't be able to start up my photography business while living there without renting office space or something. The boys will be with Jackie and maybe grandma, but we'll see as the time gets closer.

Oh, and my tutorial find of the day, use of the clone tool from Taylor Made; I can't wait to have time to try it out. Well, I'm off for the night. It's time to relax & have a drink or two while I laugh at Tom & his friend in NC battle each other on Guitar Hero III.

No comments: