Monday, June 2, 2008

Just another Monday

So today was a better day for me. After thinking more about Tom leaving I think that I was so distressed because this is a preview of the inevitable when we move to CA. I know that when we get out there it is highly likely that he will be deployed. I've been through it before, but I think we grew too content with our lives here.

I realized this morning that we will be headed to MI in about 12 days. I can't believe that it crept up so suddenly! As long as Tommy's last day of school doesn't have anything too fun or important going on, he said he would rather go to MI the weekend before. His last day of school is a Monday, so I figured that we might be able to leave after he gets out of school on Friday. Though I'm extremely anxious about the drive as it is, add to it driving through DC on a Friday afternoon and I'm a wreck. lol

I tried to stay away from the internet today. Took some time to order my Tracy Joy bag, I really wanted 2, but thought better of it. I also read the new Digi-Dare and think I may try my hand at it. I have a few things that I want to list on Amazon or some other book site. Maybe a few things to list on ebay as well, we'll see.

Weight: I have to do something about my weight. I no longer need to lose 10 pounds or so, but more like 20 now. I am so disgusted with myself I almost don't want to ever leave the house. I know that this is all my fault, the point I'm at now, but I don't want it to be that way anymore. So yesterday I did 3/4 of my pilates workout and today I did 100 crunches. I am trying to keep Alex awake as long as possible so that I can get him to bed earlier tonight. If I am successful, I am going to get on the elliptical. 30 minutes is my ultimate goal, but I'd be happy if I can do 15-20, my legs are kind-of hurting me today from the stretching I did yesterday.

Ok, enough rambling for today, I know this is just mindless babble for most of you ;) Unfortunately I have no new layouts or pictures to post today. I need to get my camera out more.

No comments: