Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FYI going to be MIA

lol

I'm going to be headed out of town for a week. The boys and I are headed up to visit family in MI. When we leave to come home we'll be bringing my nephew back with us. The cost of the summer care is astonishing so we offered to have Jason come stay with us as often as he and Jackie wanted throughout the summer.

So, I've been busy making lists, cleaning, and stressing. This is the first trip I've taken with any of the kids by myself. It doesn't help that I also have to worry about driving through DC traffic. Ugh, just the thought of that makes me want to cry! lol So, I won't be on much over the next week or so. Wish me luck on my drive. I'm hoping to get lots of time to take pictures and maybe a bit of time to scrap. :)

2 comments:

Library Mary said...

I see that you are away on vacation, but I wanted to mention that I visited your blog and I enjoy your layouts. Do you print your OWN 12x12's or 8x8's? Or do you order them from a local or online site? I'm ready to have some things printed out and although I have my own 12x12 printer, I'm not sure how cost effective it is. Your advice is appreciated. Have a safe trip.

Kelly said...

Hi Mary!

I don't print my own 12x12's. When I do want this size I send it out to scrapbookpictures.com to be printed. Sometimes I print my own 8x8's, but when I have a large batch I usually just upload them to Sam's club and have them printed there. I know I've heard that Costco offers the same service and actually I think I read they've also started offering a 12x12 size. I print my own if it's for a special gift or I have one that I just can't wait to see on paper, mostly though I want because it's alot less hassle for me to just upload them and pick them up rather than opening each page and printing it.