Wednesday, July 16, 2008

{100}

This is my 100th blog post! Wow...

So, I haven't been on here as much as normal, I didn't realize until Monday that my MIL and SIL would be here this weekend to bring my nephew to stay with us for another 2 weeks. I haven't been able to get into a routine with getting the housework done so I've tried to put off all my online activities until I get some of that done.

Currently I am taking a break from cleaning. I just finished cleaning up my bathroom. I hate cleaning bathrooms, I will take a mountain of laundry or dishes over the bathrooms. I would even be willing to cut back on some of our fun spending if it meant I could have someone come in to clean my bathrooms. Yuck! What can I say...my hubby didn't get a housewife. lol

I've been trying to find a place to get a logo designed that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Holly McCaig Designs has some nice pre-made logos that I like. They are less than $100, so I figured that I could get by with that for now and once I started making some money get a new one designed. But...there's this part of me that thinks I should just get the one I want designed from the beginning, I'm just afraid of the cost.

I got another layout done. :) 2 in one week, I must be on a roll. lmao I really like the way this one turned out, it took me hours to finally decide that a clean look was best. It was even posted in the Gallery Standouts Thread at DST! Which is a first for me, I wish I had seen the comment on it before the thread disappeared so I could thank the person who posted it in there, it really meant alot to me that someone noticed my layout.




Well, I feel like there are a million things left to do so I should remove myself from the pull of my computer and go get something accomplished. Plus the grocery shopping is waiting too, man I dislike grocery shopping too. We always spend too much money and never have enough food.

No comments: