Thursday, July 31, 2008

17 days

Only 17 days until Tom and I fly out to CA! I'm hoping that we can find something nice, preferably to buy, but I have a feeling that we won't get enough money to do that. We'll see though. Otherwise I hope we can find something to rent that won't be available until the middle of Oct or beginning of Nov.

I had high hopes for base housing until I remembered that you can't run a business out of your house if you live on base. So, the whole photography business thing would be a no-go unless I pulled some money from who knows where to get office space - and that wouldn't be cheap.

We've got just over 2 months until Tom checks out, I can't believe it's August already! Anthony has a meeting to be "tested" for kindergarten on the 7th, Tom has duty on the 9th (gee, how nice, another Saturday duty), and the boys go to MI on the 16th. Next week there are a bunch of places that we need to call to double check on things, TMO for moving, Soccer Association for information on Tommy's uniform, USAA for insurance stuff and once we have a pack up date we have to call our loverly landlord and tell him. We have a long list of things to take care of while the boys are gone too, we'll have a couple of days that Tom will be off work and the boys still gone so hopefully we'll get most of it taken care of instead of sitting around playing games. lol

No comments: