Wednesday, July 30, 2008

a talking fool

It always amazes me when I realize how fast the boys are growing up. Since coming back from MI Alex has just been talking so much. It's obvious that he's trying to repeat you, he repeats almost everything that we say to him. Once again I realize how nice it is to have him tell me cup, chicken, or cheese when he wants something.

We've been going for nightly walks (except for tonight) and he loves it. He likes to get a piggy back ride from me, but that is only possible when Tom is out with us since lil man likes to not hang on and lean back alot.

I've been neglecting my camera lately. I don't like it, but I can't find the time or inspiration with all the stress. My MIL and FIL come in this weekend to get J. They want to go up to DC to a museum or something on Saturday so I'm hoping the humidity isn't bad. It's been pretty miserable here the past few weeks, with the odd nice day here and there. I feel bad because I get miserable in the heat and humidity so I don't want to take the kids outside. Besides, there's always something that needs to be done. I neglect the laundry or dishes for a day and they take over the house.

So, I haven't done anything in the way of scrapping. I have a layout partially finished sitting open & unfinished in photoshop, really shouldn't do that to myself, I need to remember to save these things. I would like to finish it, but I just can't see the final couple of things that it needs to be done. Besides, I haven't quite finished the journaling on it. Only a few more days and then I get my family back for 2 weeks. Then my boys go to MI for 2 weeks. I hope that while they are there they don't become disrespectful brats like the one that is visiting here is. I'm so tired of the attitude and unwillingness to cooperate and listen, it just gets old.

Well, it's time to try to get lil man to bed.

No comments: