Friday, July 25, 2008

so happy it's Friday

I am so glad the weekend is here. It has been a long week with all 4 boys here. I can't wait for next weekend though. Then I'll have 2 weeks to spend with just my boys.

Our internet was out through most of yesterday & last night from a storm that went through the night before. Of course my phone was fine until I was talking to Kathy (it's all your fault!) and around 12/12:30 it just cut out. Then my internet stopped working. We finally figured it was time to call about 6 or so and we were told it was estimated to be back running on Monday. I was so irritated. It turned back on sometime after 12 I think and then at 6 Tom received a text from Verizon saying the problem has been resolved. Gee, thanks for the notice.

Poor Tom has duty tomorrow so we are trying to make the best of tonight. The kids have been nearly impossible since about 1:30 though, so it's been interesting to say the least.

Well, I'd love to ramble some more but there is a 2 year old on my lap that is threatening to knock my laptop onto the ground or rip off more keys.

No comments: