Sunday, July 13, 2008

Relaxing Saturday

So, today is Saturday. We spent the day doing nothing. We watched Definitely, Maybe and played games. Tom left on an infomercial that made me want to order the Malibu Pilates chair. We picked what we could out of the pantry since no one wanted to go to the store.

I took some time to start cleaning off my laptop harddrive. I need to get my photos all backed up along with my layouts and kits. Once I have a fresh back-up to work with I am going to try to run the EHD through the router and see if it works the way it's supposed to. If it does I'm going to do the same thing with the printer.

My goal for this upcoming week is to find enough South Beach phase 1 recipes as I can and make a grocery list that hopefully won't break the bank. I wanted to start it this week since J isn't staying with us this week, but I just can't get everything together in a day.

I did do a layout today. I was nice to lose myself in scrapping again. Tomorrow I think we will do much of the same things we did today, though I think I will do a load of laundry, get everyone a bath (or shower) and try to run to the grocery for some fresh fruit and things for the week.


No comments: