Sunday, July 20, 2008

a new week ahead

A new week starts tomorrow. We had a pretty busy weekend with my MIL, SIL and nephew arriving Friday evening. Saturday we went to the National Marine Corps Museum, to eat at iHop and then on to Target. MIL and SIL left this morning before I got up. So we've been relaxing inside today. It's really hot here lately and I can't bear to go outside, tomorrow it's supposed to be hotter.

I got some new layouts printed out from scrapbookpictures.com...it's always so cool to see my stuff in print! I do wish though that I had tried a different type of paper, something with some texture and depth to it. Now I need a few more pages for my 12x12 book. I hit up Michaels after Target yesterday and grabbed some refills, but when I got home I realized they are for the wrong book. Figures, lol.

I'm on Blythe Evans CT as a guest for this month. She has a great new spiral bound alpha out in her store. I also just finished a layout with her Iced Mocha Latte paper pack.



How did my boys grow so fast?! If you are looking for a some new goodies, check out her stuff! She's got two stores, one at OScraps and one at Blythe Evans.com.

So, I need to go get dressed. I'm headed back to Michaels to return those refill pages...it doesn't help any that they threw in an ad that said today from 4-6 present the coupon and get 20% (or was it 25%)
off your order, including sale priced items. So, I think I'm going to go and get the right refill pages, look for another 12x12 album and some cute embellishments that are hopefully on sale to add to my stash. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: