Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Saturday

Well, technically, it's Sunday already, but since I'm still up, we'll say it's still Saturday ;)

I was so proud of myself with keeping up with blogging on here, shows what happens when life gets in the way. lol The Digi Chick has some challenges going so I've been trying to do those (these give me lots of great ideas for other layouts), plus clean the house, organize things and take care of the kiddos. Speaking of which, poor Tommy got a 24 hour bug on Thursday night and was got sick around midnight and wasn't up for school on Friday. Poor kid, you could tell he really didn't feel well since he really laid on the couch all day and slept on & off throughout the day.

I finished up a few layouts though for some challenges. One is still on my desktop, so I'll post that another day.

This one is for the Scraplift challenge at TDC. We were supposed to look at Tami's gallery and choose one of her layouts to "lift". I chose her layout My Boy and this layout of Anthony is what came out of the inspiration I got from her original layout.


These other two weren't for the challenges, just some photos I wanted to get scrapped. All credits can be found by going to my gallery at TDC. I'm hoping to be able to get some time and get all my layouts uploaded to DST and RAK (maybe if the site isn't shutting down) soon.

I think that's about all for now - I should go get my smallest munchkin to bed for the night so that I can possibly get a decent nights sleep for a change. Tomorrow is a hopeful day of getting some baby clothes packed up into moving boxes (as long as we come to an agreement that the movers probably won't open them to re-pack them) and list some things on ebay.

No comments: