Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{one} less stress

Whew! I'm glad to say that we have one less thing to worry about now. Unfortunately it's not about the house (didn't hear a word from anyone today). We've been looking into getting a new car to replace our truck that has to be turned in when our lease is up in April. A few months ago we were set on re-leasing, then we changed our minds and decided we wanted to try to get a lower payment so we were going to go used. I've been searching CarMax because I didn't want the hassle of going from dealer to dealer trying to haggle prices while dragging along 3 kids.

In my searching I've found quite a few trucks that looked like great deals. I thought that we would be looking to lock something in here shortly so I asked my dear ol' brother for some pricing advice and he said that the few I had mentioned sounded a bit high in price to him. Then he proceeds to tell me about an '05 Yukon that his old bosses are working on and will be ready about the time we need it. It sounds like a great deal to me, Tom thought so too. So, I am just happy to say that it is one less thing we have to worry about at this moment.

Now, if only the house situation would fall into place. No one seems to want to work with us though and I'm really concerned. Hopefully tomorrow we'll hear more, I can't wait to not be stressed about this. The other two boys' birthdays are coming up here soon and I just want to not be transitioning into a new house again right before their birthdays.

No comments: