Thursday, February 21, 2008

Headache Thursday

So today was a rather uneventful, unproductive day for me. I about had a breakdown while making quesadillas tonight after coming back from Wal-Mart.

One productive mark of the day was that I was able to actually to sell the crib set today. Yay! :) I don't feel bad about it at all, but it's just a set of sheets. ;) lol

I've been enjoying my Adobe Lightroom trial. I'm hoping to have enough money set aside by the time my trial is up to purchase it from the Academic Superstore. I am trying to figure out how to save the photos and the whole Library thing, I'm sure in time I'll get it all straightened out. There are a lot of great presets available out there, I was surprised to see how many people were graciously giving them away. Bonus! lol

Well, I should get ready to head to bed. Nothing like a headache to make you want to call it an early night.

... To-Do: find some cute smilies to use in posts...

No comments: