Thursday, February 28, 2008

A {small} Post

March is almost upon us and I thought I should go searching for a new desktop since mine is still showing a dated one of November. lmao So, of the ones I looked at tonight the one from Shabby Princess is my favorite, although looking around a bit more I really like Michelle Underwood's desktop freebie. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Today I'm going not going to write about the whole situation on the house, I need to leave it alone for a bit. My poor friends have heard more one-sided, agitated rambling from me in the past couple of days, I'm sure they would appreciate me laying off a day or two ;)

Tom is passed out on the couch, American Idol is on and the boys are upstairs anxiously waiting for 8:30 to come around so they can have dessert. So here I sit by myself. I should take care of scheduling some bills or something, but that can wait until tomorrow. I think I will sign off here and go work on a layout or something.

No comments: