Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little man is 2

I can't believe that my littlest man turned 2 on Sunday! He thoroughly enjoyed his birthday. We went to iHop for a late lunch, then he napped, once he woke up he opened presents and then a little later we had cake. The cakes didn't turn out how I wanted, but that's ok I guess. I need to learn how to make my own frosting, I know it's not hard, it's just not something I've mastered yet since we don't make a lot of cakes.

I have a long list of things to get rid of. Hopefully ebay or Craigs List will help me out with that, but if not - it's all going to Goodwill. Unless there is someone who is willing to come down and help me have a yard sale ;) I just don't want to do it by myself. Tom would help with the sale if he needed to, but everything else would be left up to me. I don't know what to do, I just want some of this stuff gone before we move.

Well I should remove my butt from this chair and do something more productive. I did get my new plated washed and put away! :D lol Tommy will be home from school shortly and then there is dinner to make so I really should probably go attempt to clean up the cereal mess I hear being made in the kitchen as I type...

No comments: