Thursday, May 29, 2008

6 weeks

So, I haven't had a cigarette in 6 weeks. It is absolutely amazing to me that I have made it this far and I am hoping that I can continue without going back to smoking. I am really proud of myself, but I wish my hubby would notice and be supportive and encouraging. Not to say that he has been pushing to me start again, but he likes to ask to smoke in the car, which makes me cringe because it just lingers and on one hand it makes me nauseous and I just want to puke, but the the other hand just wants to grab the pack and light up. I get the feeling that he thinks these last 6 weeks have been a piece of cake for me, they haven't. Some days are better than others and I still think about heading outside sometimes, because it was so much a part of my habits.

Here's hoping to another 6 weeks.

No comments: