Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, Monday

So, I have a feeling that this week is going to suck. By Wednesday night all I'm going to want to do is curl up in my bed and pull the covers up over my head and sleep until Saturday. The two younger boys have dr appointments Tuesday & Wednesday. Alex has his on Weds, after how he acted at the Urgent Care clinic, I am not looking forward to this dr visit with him. Anthony should be ok, though I think he may need a shot or two to be caught up and he'll have to try to pee in a cup (which they will hopefully allow us to bring home like they did with Tommy) and he'll have to have blood drawn for some other test. I'm hoping Alex doesn't need any shots, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he does.

Tom left this morning, I have an eerie feeling that he doesn't like me so much lately. I don't know where my husband went, but the man that has been in this house sure as heck isn't him. Hopefully being away for the week will put some things in perspective for him, although it's likely all I'll hear when he gets home is how tired he is because they worked so much. Or maybe I'll get a guilt trip about how everyone else went out and got tattoos or went out drinking and he stayed back in the room or was only able to have 1 drink. He's always got a pity me story about something. I feel bad that he can't just go and spend money on whatever it is that he wants, but we have to put food on the table for 5 people. Plus there is all the games he wants and I swear he's been smoking more lately than when we both were. It seems as though everyday there is a charge to the PX for a pack of smokes & a Monster.

On a good note, my camera was actually delivered today. There is some kind of scribble on the box about missed something or another on 5/2. The driver was here, he delivered my book & flash diffuser, but not the camera. I really want my extra money back, I would have gotten it today if I just left it at the 2 day shipping. I don't know whether to contact Amazon about it or UPS. It's not Amazon's fault for the UPS driver not delivering it, and I almost forgot I received a phone call on Friday morning about receiving a next day package that would need to be signed for and if someone wasn't going to be home to hit a button or something. It was early too, around 7 or so. Back to the camera, I may return it, as much as I want it I feel horrible about dropping so much $$ on one item. We should save that money for something else.

Anyway, I need to go make myself productive. I've got so much on my mind I may just zone out in front of the tv for a while.

No comments: