Thursday, March 6, 2008

almost {Friday}

Yay! I am so happy that it's Thursday night. That means tomorrow this week will be over and hopefully a better week is ahead of us. My brother should be leaving in about an hour or so to bring us our new (new to us) spiffy truck. I can't wait to see it in person, my brother says he's jealous and that if we ever sell it to let him know. :) I'm so appreciative that my brother has spent alot of time trying to find us something that was a good deal and taking care of the title initially to make sure that we would have no problems with it. I hope that he knows we really do appreciate everything that he's done.

Our landlord finally dropped off our "new" lease last night. Good thing that the lawyer at base legal forewarned Tom that he was probably getting it from the realtors website so when we got the exact same lease we signed with Coldwell we weren't surprised. He wants to do another walk-thru, I'm unsure exactly why - but we'll see.

I was able to get a few layouts done over the past couple of days. I haven't been in the mood much, so I used some great templates to help me with my block and I finished up one I had started a while ago.

No comments: