Saturday, March 8, 2008

another {lazy} Saturday

So we did absolutely nothing productive today. I got up at about 10:45am, because I'm an awesome mom - all 3 of my children were downstairs watching tv already. The boys woke Tom up at 11:30 for me. We've just been sitting around today, we watched Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium and played games. I started and finished (amazingly enough) a layout today! For whatever reason it was I can't remember, but I was reminded about Tommy's losing the keys fiasco when we went to Florida in July of 2002. I really wanted to scrap about it so that I don't forget (which is happening way too frequently) and I am really happy to say that I got it done.



I'm going to try to finish at least one page of my nephew for the book I started for my SIL a long time ago. I gave her about 5 pages at Christmas and would like to have a few more to give to her when she comes down over Easter. Although she'll be here in about 2 weeks so I don't know if I'll have a chance to get them printed out before she gets here. Anyway...I'm off to do something.

No comments: