Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Look Mom, see?

So, last night I decided I'm going to try to catch up with the March challenges at TDC. When I decided this I only had one finished. There are at least 4 challenges a week, if not more. I'm a bit behind. lol But before I went to bed last night I did manage to complete one of the sketch challenges. I really do love templates/sketches, I can get pages done so much faster. So, I will share it with you now.


Thanks to Kathy for my first blog comment! lol I had to share this milestone with the few people that read this. ;) (<--still need to look for those smilies to use, why doesn't blogger implement some?)

So, I got this great idea from this item at {we are} storytellers, mommycards. I find it to be an absolute ingenious idea. I haven't bought them, yet, but am considering it, or maybe I'll make my own. I think it's a great idea not only for what the item description says, but for us with school-aged children who want to pass their phone numbers to a friend. It would be great to be able to hand Tommy a few and he can give them to his friends and their parents will have all our info at hand and not have to do the "Hi this is so-and-so's mom, I'm looking for Tommy's mom?" lol I'm really considering purchasing these or making up some boy-ish ones for Tommy, it would be nice to be able to get him to have some get togethers with his friends over the summer.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not, but I finished the last Harry Potter book. I started reading them after Christmas because I had asked for the first two in the series as gifts. I was amazed at how fast I was able to flip through them. Hmmm, other than that we are being extremely lazy tonight when we should be getting the house ready for our guests this weekend. We are all so excited for Jackie & Jason to come visit us. I'm hoping to be able to do alot of stuff with them, but not get worn out - probably won't happen though.

Until next time...

No comments: