Sunday, March 2, 2008

{hulk} hands

So, yeah...I was sitting on the couch on my laptop with Tommy sitting next to me looking at fairy tale stories because he had to do a small project for school due on Monday. We got everything taken care of and I was curious as to why Alex was being so quiet and hadn't bothered Tom or myself in a bit. I look up and see that he has something that looks nearly black on the kitchen chair. I get up and go in there to see what he has and start to chase him because whatever it was, was all over. Tommy says he's got paint - then I snag him up and see what he has...he found the food coloring. Yep, all 4 colors, he opened them all up and was having a grand ol' time. His hands were blackish/green and the chair was black. There is red on one wall, green & blue splashed on another, there were also drips of red making a trail from the kitchen table through the kitchen into the dining room.

So, he was rushed upstairs for a bath. Even after playing in the tub for about 20 minutes plus his hands are still tinted green. Hulk hands. I have pictures, I just need a calm moment to myself to get them loaded onto my computer. Maybe later, maybe tomorrow.

We are still dealing with the house issue. I'm at a total loss and trying to make heads or tails of the truthfulness of our landlord is just draining me completely. I really wish the solution was more cut & dry.

Off for some quality time with the hubby...a Dane Cook special from Netflix.

No comments: