Monday, March 10, 2008

This time change thing...

has really messed up my sleep schedule. I think this may be the first time that it has hit me so hard. Wow, I was fine this morning, took me 3 tries to get Tommy up and out of bed, but we really should have sent him to bed closer to 8 instead of 9. After I got Tommy on the bus I thought I would relax and read a bit of my book (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince) and enjoy the quiet while the other two were still sleeping. I got sleepy and passed out as luck would have it. Alex finally woke up around 11:30 or so. Now I feel as though my whole day was really messed up. I had a ton of stuff I needed to get done since Mr Landlord is supposed to be coming by to get the lease and do a "walk-through". So I wanted to have everything cleaned up and what not. I still have a few things to do, but the rest of it is just going to have to be ok the way it is.

I got another layout done yesterday. I like this one alot, not sure if I'm totally in love with the title (or the way it's done) but I'm somewhat limited in my resources since I try not to spend alot of money on scrapbooking supplies. Tom suggested the title and while I like it, I don't totally love it - Tommy did though so that's what we went with. I'm trying to think of other stories and cute things about them to scrap about - I really liked doing the Missing Keys layout with all the journaling. I hooked up my EHD to the laptop so transfer some files back and forth. I need to do a backup up everything on both drives. I'm thinking that while I can I am going to make a backup folder with date on the 500gb EHD and then delete the oldest backup folder. This I think will work better for me since I'm constantly changing how I have things organized. Plus I'm starting to delete some things that I don't think I'll use so I don't want to use up space with things I've already deleted once. This system will work great for my digital scrapbooking supplies. I think I'll continue to old system for photos and other things.

Look at the time! Wow, Tommy should be off the bus here shortly so I should go and try to clean up the toys in the front room so that I can help him with his homework.

No comments: