Friday, March 28, 2008

{quiet} house

Once again my house is down to the usual chaos of everyday. I love having my SiL and nephew here visiting, but the kids start to fight after awhile and it's just loud and hectic.

I have a lot of pictures to sort through and a lot I'd like to print out. So, that got me searching online for little dedicated photo printers. I read a lot of good reviews on Epsons. I found one that I wanted, but it's been discontinued. I can buy that model through a 3rd part seller through Amazon, but it's nearly $200. The newer model that replaced it is only $130 on Epson's site or $99 on Amazon. I think when I can get the money together I'm going to get the one through Amazon.

We turned in our beloved Trailblazer this afternoon. It was a sad day, while we are glad to be out of the payment we had on it, we paid for 15k miles a year and didn't use them all and we loved that truck it gave us absolutely no problems. So, we are back down to having only 2 cars in the driveway again.

I've got a long list (what's new) of things I need to do. Nothing got done while we had company so it'll all be rushed to get done soon. I have to drop off 2 packages at Staples and I also need to fax in some paperwork to the NC DMV. I have some things to list on ebay, Jackie brought me the I love Lucy Barbie that I had left in the closet at my MiL's house. I'm hoping to get all those ready to list on Tuesday or Wednesday. Then next Friday we are going to NC to see Chris off on his 3rd deployment to Iraq. Him and Tom are such good friends that when Sam told me they probably wouldn't be able to swing by during his leave I knew we had to try to see him if we could. Sam said it wasn't a problem to come next weekend, so that is our plan.

Hopefully the next time I post I'll have something off my list crossed off. ;)

No comments: