Saturday, April 12, 2008

{26} so far this year

I'm sure that title doesn't make sense to anyone but myself. ;) So, here's the explanation (<- is that the right spelling???): I've done 26 scrapbook layouts so far this year. I can't remember what my goal was, 150 or so I think, but I don't think I'm too far behind. Sure, I probably won't reach 150, but that's ok. Now, if I could keep up with the 3-4 a week I might make a dent in some of the photos I have. I don't expect to scrap them all, not all of them are worth scrapping. I do want to scrap the photos that do have stories to go along with them.

Here are the two layouts I finished last night and today. The one of Alex I am pretty happy with, but I'm not totally in love with it. The one of the 4 boys I do really like.






The weather turned out to be really nice today so Tom got outside and cute the grass for the first time this year. The boys played outside and we had a nice day. The two older boys are currently sleeping and Alex is upstairs watching Surf's Up. Tom is playing COD4 and I'm chillin' blogging for the day. I'm itching for some other people to bid on my ebay auctions though, I've got watchers on nearly all of them and only one bid. C'mon people - bid! You know you want to. ;) lol

No comments: