Friday, April 11, 2008

Yay...Friday

So it's finally Friday. I know it seems as though the last weekend was just here, but since we wet out of town it kind of feels like we had one really long week. Tommy didn't have school today, and as I suspected, he still woke up early. The sun is shining and it's supposed to be a beautiful day (then we are supposed to get another cold front this weekend) so the kids and I are going to be headed outside to play for a bit. Right now they are brushing their teeth & getting dressed and I have a few things that I want to finish up before we head out.

I was able to get a layout done last night. The TDC had a scraplift challenge of Kresta this week so I decided that I needed to try my hand at a scraplift again. I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting some scrapping done. I'm hoping to get at least 2 or 3 done this weekend.




My ebay auctions aren't doing well so far. I've got 5 things up and only 1 has a bid, and that's the item I started at 99c. lol I'm hoping that someone will bid on a few of the other things I have. Otherwise this stuff will just continue to sit in my house because it's stuff I won't just give away. Well, there really wasn't much for me to say today and Anthony just got done brushing his teeth, so I suppose I should go now.

No comments: