Monday, April 28, 2008

Layout of the day!

I am so happy that Jule at TDC has chosen my Barefoot in the Grass layout for layout of the day! I've never had anything chosen for anything so this is exciting for me! I get a spiffy cool blinkie to sport in my signature too :)

Other than that my Monday was pretty normal. Although it is almost 11:30 and I have an odd feeling that little man may be sleeping. Could it be?

I did start installing the software to get our old video off of the Hi-8 tapes. It took a little longer than I thought and I had to install it on the desktop because the software wasn't made in a Mac version (at least not one that I found at Best Buy). I'm looking to acquire all of our software in Mac versions to help ease the process when we convert our desktop. Unfortunately it won't be in the immediate future as our desktop works perfectly fine. Tom does hate it though, and sees no need for it seeing as we both use our laptops more often. I am tempted to tell him though that I would use the desktop more if it was a Mac. lol

Those special tax incentives should be hitting a good number of bank accounts soon. I was hoping that it would hit ours today, but unfortunately it didn't. Tom and I have agreed to spend it though, at least I think. He wants to invest his portion in stock, which is cool, but then it makes me feel greedy for wanting to spend it on a new camera body. I don't really need the new body, but I really want to get working on my business. I know it's not so much the camera as knowing the settings, but it's partly the camera. I'm having a hard time justifying the price tag that comes along with the 40D.

Well, before I type up my whole inner debate over the camera on here I will share my fabulous layout. Til another day.



Psstt...little man isn't sleeping.

No comments: