Wednesday, April 2, 2008

blog {makeover}

I am fully aware that my blog header says Blog Title. lol I didn't want to take the time to edit the header if I wasn't going to like the layout. The jury is still out on the layout, but I must say that it's much better than the plain jane blogger layout.

Recap of today, because it's already after midnight and I want to go to sleep before 1am. Boys went to the dentist, no cavities! Yay! We came home, Tommy stayed home for the rest of the afternoon because he would have only gone back to school for about 2 hours. I know that it probably mattered, but it was nice this afternoon. I found my debit card and found out why we weren't able to activate them over the phone. Also noticed that some of the siding came off the side of the house today, which meant a phone call to Mr Landlord.

I organized some pictures and cleaned off the hard drive on my laptop. I figured out some cool tricks in iPhoto and edited some photos. I didn't get many edited, but a couple, no one will leave me alone long enough to complete a project. Which is why I haven't scrapped in over a week - each time I get an idea or the creativity strikes, Tom is too involved in his video game and the kids suddenly need something.

April is upon us, which means for those of us with monthly desktop backgrounds it is time for the switch. I downloaded a really cute one from Shabby Miss Jenn for our desktop, I spent a lot of time sorting through the photos and getting it nice, so I don't know what I'll use for my laptop. There are a lot of cute ones out this month, one from Eva Kipler, Shabby Princess and Misty Cato.

Ok, so I'm out for the night, until tomorrow...

No comments: