Thursday, April 17, 2008

ringtone update

So, I tried out the free ringtone service that Mobile17 offers. I was a bit frustrated because it said my first song had been sent, but I hadn't received it within 15 minutes of it being sent. So, I decided to try it one more time, within about an hour or so (after they confirmed it had been sent) I had my ringtone! They sent it as a picture message and one of the options after I opened it was to save as a ringtone. My first one was received this morning around 7am or so. After uploading my second try there was a note on the website that said Verizon users would experience lag time. So, I think it's a great service. The only thing I would suggest is downloading audacity to figure out exactly where you want your ringtone to start. I uploaded Bad Day and just barely missed the "Had a bad day" line by a second or two. I can see lots of possibilities with this though, we have over 12gigs of music!

Now, here are the pictures from the past couple of days. Last night I put together our new bookcase, while Tom slept on the couch. I had a helper too.





No comments: