Thursday, April 3, 2008

easily {tempted}

Shopping does tempt me so easily. Especially online shopping, it is just So easy to throw things in your virtual cart and keep shopping. The reason I mention this is because of a sale email I received from Victoria's Secret yesterday, it was something about their sweats. I didn't want those, but I wanted to see if they had any clothes at a good deal, so I checked it out. I then found some sweats, a matching sweat jacket and a cute tee that I threw in my cart. Holy moly if the total wasn't $95! Good thing I don't need them that badly, but I was very tempted. My other horrible online temptation, shopping for digital scrapbook supplies. Again, it's so easy to see something cute, say oh it's only $3 and add it in the cart, and another, and something else and checkout. Then do it all over again at another store. lol They just make it so easy now!

I spent my first $3 on scrap supplies this month, I'm trying very hard to really scrutinize my purchases. I have so much that I haven't used yet, I will eventually, I don't generally buy stuff I'm not fairly certain I'll like.

Dinner is in the oven now, I should probably go to start the veggies. I have to start yet, another, load of laundry to try to keep up since we are heading to NC this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to take lots of pictures - maybe if it's half way decent we can take the kiddos to Onslow Beach for a few minutes before Chris is due at the barracks.

No comments: