Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The end of April

I can't believe that April will be over tomorrow. All my boys are another year older, mother's day is around the corner, as is Father's Day and summer.

Today I woke up feeling awful so after putting Tommy on the bus at 8:30 I went back to sleep. Lazy, I know, but I just couldn't shake the nasty feeling I had. So I woke up and got the 3 of us dressed and ventured out to the store. Thankfully Tom was able to stop by the bank on a trip that brought him mainside on base. So, our garage sale is one step closer to being ready, we also found that it doesn't start until 9am so that is a plus. I hope we get rid of a lot of our stuff and we make a decent amount of money. We'll probably need to have another one in the fall.

I have a long list of things that I need to get done in the next two days. I am determined to cross off 90% of the items on my list. Tom will be gone all of next week so it will be an interesting week, especially since the two little ones have dr appointments.

Well, the hubby is getting rowdy with the kids and I can't concentrate anymore, so off I go.

No comments: